Director, Board of Directors
We are looking for 6-8 volunteers to join our Board of Directors and help fulfill our mandate:
to enrich the lives of persons of all ages with disabilities and/or special needs by providing opportunities to enjoy experiences in farming, nature, outdoor recreation, and other activities and to share those experiences with family and friends.
If you are interested and have skills in one or more of the following areas, please contact us at:
· Board/Executive – Not-For-Profit preferred
· Business Management
· Business Transformation
· Community/Stakeholder Relations
· Finance and Accounting
· Industry/Sector – Accessibility + Mental Health
· Operations Management
· Program Development and Management
· Risk Management
· Strategic Planning
· Volunteer Leadership/Management; and
View the job description here.